The site is already developed, but not filled with graphic content? There are a lot of blocks, pages, sliders and teasers to be designed. It will take a lot of graphics to fully fill the project with life.
Main rules of creating graphic content
Creating quality graphic content for the site is a key element for a successful online business. Modern rules of creating graphic content for the site are based on several principles.
- The first principle is support for mobile devices. The site should be adapted to different devices and screens. When creating graphic content, it is necessary to take into account the screen sizes of mobile devices.
- The second principle is compliance with the requirements of the brandbook. The graphic content should correspond to the company’s corporate style, use corporate colors, fonts and other elements.
Sliders and teasers are two popular elements of graphic content that are used on websites. A slider is a block on a website that contains several images or slides that automatically change after a certain period of time. A teaser is a short text or image that encourages the user to click on it to go to another page.
Principles of creating graphic content for blocks, pages, sliders and teasers
As for creating graphic content for blocks, pages, sliders and teasers, there are a few principles that will help make the content more modern and attractive.
- The first principle is to use high quality images. The photos should be bright and clear, as well as relevant to the theme of the site. You should not use low-quality photos or low-resolution images, as this can reduce the attractiveness of the content activity.
- The second principle is to use a minimum of text. Graphic content should be simple and clear, not overloaded with text. Short headings and text blocks should be used so that it is easy to read and understand the information.
- The third principle is to use current trends in design. This can be a new font, color scheme, placement of elements and other aspects. It is important not to stray away from the basic principles of the brandbook, but you can use current design trends to make the graphic content more appealing and modern.
- The fourth principle is the use of animation. Animation can be used to attract the user’s attention, add dynamics and visual interest to the graphic content. However, you should not use animation too often or too brightly as it can distract attention from the main information.
- The fifth principle is to use the right image format. Depending on the content, the format of images can be different. For example, it is better to use JPEG format for photos and PNG format for images with transparent backgrounds.
In conclusion, when creating graphic content for a website, it is necessary to take into account modern rules and principles such as adaptability, compliance with the norms of the brandbook, use of high-quality images and the right format, current design trends, animation and balance between graphic and textual content. Sliders and teasers can be used to attract the attention of users, their main difference is that a slider contains several slides, and a teaser – a single image or text. Following these principles will help to create attractive and modern graphic content for the site, which will attract the attention of users and improve their interaction with the site.